We believe that no one should ever feel stuck, alone or hopeless, or suffer the stigma and failings of the current “one-size fits all” approach to mental health.
We strive for a world where we Uplift Every MYND, One Conversation at a Time.
We make it simple, safe and quick for everybody to anonymously access support across the full mental health continuum that they deserve.
How We Do This?
We offer a 1:1 live video platform that allows people to seamlessly find and connect with a hand-curated community of qualified therapists, counsellors, mindfulness, life and executive coaches, who can tailor to users' needs across the mental health spectrum from Therapy/Counselling, Mindfulness/Meditation through to Life/Performance/Executive Coaching.
See more about us here!
Our Core Values
- We go above & beyond
- We leave everyone happier than before
- We pursue growth & innovation
- We keep it simple
- We plan, then we adapt
- We are authentic & diverse
- We are inclusive & collaborative
- We are non-judgmental
- We are playful
How We Roll, Our Operating Principles
- We embrace giving, receiving and asking for feedback
- Every success & failure is a learning
- We choose courage over comfort
- Be kind, not just nice
- We lean into difficult conversations for the greater good
- If in doubt, we over-communicate
- We seek win-win outcomes
- Users rated the overall MYNDUP service at 4.9 out of 5 and Reduced employee Stress, Anxiety & Depression in 96% of users. Boosted employee Confidence, Motivation & Productivity in 99% of users.
- The London Stock Exchange Group Board funded and selected MYNDUP as an ELITE company that they believe they can take to IPO within 10 years.
- Tom Luker - Head of Strategic Partnerships at The London Stock Exchange Group "MYNDUP is a fantastic proposition transforming the culture within global corporates and changing the long-standing mental health stigma. MYNDUP tackles mental health in a truly unique way to change the way organisations deal with mental health for the better."
- Dentons - World's Largest Law Firm After a successful pilot with Dentons which included a 6x boost in male mental health usage and a 4x industry average engagement rate producing a 121% ROI, senior management decided to roll MYNDUP out across the whole of EMEA annually. "The feedback has been fantastic. Everyone who has taken part feels more confident, motivated and productive following their MYNDUP session.” - Jo Wilson, Diversity & Inclusion Manager at Dentons http://bit.ly/dentons-linkedIn
- After the first year of rapid growth and bringing on board many prestigious corporate clients, we have just completed our 3rd round of seed funding which we are now reinvesting to grow the team to double down on our growth for the coming year.
- We are in the process of establishing a small but perfectly formed team that is geared towards our primary objectives of exceptional mental health outcomes for our users, high sustainable growth and delivering a first-class user experience for anyone that interacts with us.
- Join the MYNDUP family and embark with us from the ground floor, on our exciting adventure towards our next round of investment to accelerate delivering our mission at scale!
No jobs found
Oops, you have no jobs that match the filter conditions.
Try refining your search.